- Advising project finance parties, whether they are lenders sponsoring companies, off-takers, and the project company.
- Advising on bank guarantees including corporate grantees.
- Advising on bank security and its implementation in the Sudanese legal system.
- Advising on Sudanese Central Bank regulations with regard to remitting the foreign currency out of Sudan by way of dividends or loan repayment.
- Representing foreign clients in litigation with regard to international sale contracts.
- Rendering legal opinions concerning the compatibility of certain financial transactions with Islamic finance as per Sudanese laws.
- Advising on assignments of debts involving a foreign currency and foreign entities which require the approval of the Sudanese Central Bank.
Mr Wael Abdin is a published author and has given training and lectured in finance law, including:
- BOT contracts
- Credit information sharing